Englewood, CO 80113 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 80113: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Cherry Hills, CO 80113
Cherry Hl Vlg, CO 80113
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Arapahoe County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.643, Longitude -104.956
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 646
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 10,776
- Multi-Family Addresses: 3,644
- Single Family Addresses: 7,132
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Englewood, CO 80113 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
|Total Population ||22,489 (100%) |
|Population in Households ||22,236 (98.9%) |
|Population in Families ||15,371 (68.3%) |
|Population in Group Quarters1 ||253 ( 1.1%) |
|Population Density ||2,901 |
|Diversity Index2 ||40 |
|Median Household Income ||$67,569 |
|Average Household Income ||$119,763 |
|% of Income for Mortgage4 || 31% |
|Per Capita Income ||$56,461 |
|Wealth Index5 ||148 |
|Total HU (Housing Units) ||11,213 (100%) |
|Owner Occupied HU ||5,315 (47.4%) |
|Renter Occupied HU ||5,282 (47.1%) |
|Vacant Housing Units ||616 ( 5.5%) |
|Median Home Value ||$500,799 |
|Average Home Value ||$836,218 |
|Housing Affordability Index3 || 83 |
|Total Households ||10,597 |
|Average Household Size ||2.1 |
|Family Households ||5,372 |
|Average Family Size ||3 |
GROWTH RATE / YEAR
|2010-2020 ||2020-2025 |
|Population ||0.96% ||1.11% |
|Households ||1.08% ||1.15% |
|Families ||0.78% ||0.93% |
|Median Household Income || ||1.24% |
|Per Capita Income || ||1.4% |
|Owner Occupied HU || ||1.14% |
Englewood, CO 80113 - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
The table below compares 80113 to the other 514 ZIP Codes in Colorado by rank and percentile using July 1, 2020 data. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group.
|Variable Description ||Rank ||Percentile |
|Total Population ||# 111 ||79th |
|Population Density ||# 75 ||86th |
|Median Household Income ||# 199 ||61st |
|Housing Affordability Index ||# 76 ||15th |
|Per Capita Income ||# 41 ||92nd |
|Diversity Index ||# 237 ||54th |
Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool.
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 80113
Use HTL Address Research for a Colorado Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Colorado COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.