80419 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 80419: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Jefferson County, CO 80419
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Jefferson County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.743, Longitude -105.217
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Golden, CO 80419 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 80419 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 80401 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 80401 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
West Pleasant View, CO
(2.4 miles ESE)
(3.1 miles ENE)
East Pleasant View, CO
(3.4 miles ESE)
(4.3 miles NE)
(4.9 miles SW)
(5.5 miles SSW)
(6.3 miles SSE)
(7.5 miles SW)
(7.6 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Vernon Gardens, CO
(1.4 miles ESE)
Heritage Dells, CO
(1.4 miles S)
Panorama Heights, CO
(1.9 miles SW)
Crestview Villa, CO
(1.9 miles E)
Golden Heights, CO
(2.4 miles SE)
Pleasant View, CO
(2.4 miles ESE)
Paradise Hills, CO
(2.7 miles SW)
Cody Park, CO
(3.4 miles WSW)
Riva Chase, CO
(3.9 miles SW)
Applewood Grove, CO
(3.9 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 80419
Use HTL Address Research for a Colorado Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.