80497 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 80497: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Summit County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.641, Longitude -106.062
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 60
- PO Box Addresses: 880
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Silverthorne, CO 80497 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 80497 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 80435 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 80435 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles SE)
(4.9 miles SSW)
(4.9 miles SE)
Copper Mountain, CO
(10.2 miles SSW)
(11 miles S)
(11.2 miles ESE)
Blue River, CO
(14.6 miles S)
(16.6 miles W)
Silver Plume, CO
(18.3 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(5.5 miles SSW)
Gold Hill, CO
(6.6 miles S)
Peak Seven West, CO
(9.8 miles S)
Wheeler Junction, CO
(10.2 miles SSW)
Slate Creek, CO
(11.3 miles NNW)
(11.4 miles SSE)
(11.8 miles N)
(12.5 miles W)
(14.2 miles ENE)
(14.4 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 80497
Use HTL Address Research for a Colorado Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.