80632 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 80632: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Weld County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.423, Longitude -104.698
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 237
- PO Box Addresses: 627
- Residential Addresses: 627
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Greeley, CO 80632 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 80632 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 80632 is contained within ZIP Code 80631 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 80631 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Garden City, CO
(1.9 miles SSE)
(3.4 miles S)
La Salle, CO
(5.1 miles S)
(7.5 miles N)
(7.6 miles ESE)
(10.5 miles SW)
(10.6 miles SSW)
(10.7 miles NW)
(11.2 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Jackson Field, CO
(1.4 miles SSE)
Mumper Corner, CO
(1.9 miles N)
Greeley Junction, CO
(2.4 miles N)
(2.7 miles S)
Mason Corner, CO
(3.1 miles N)
(4.1 miles N)
(4.3 miles ENE)
East La Salle, CO
(4.7 miles S)
(4.7 miles WNW)
(4.9 miles SE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 80632
Use HTL Address Research for a Colorado Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.