Colorado Springs, CO 80931 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 80931: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Colo Spgs, CO 80931
Colorado Spgs, CO 80931
Not Acceptable, USPS
Co Spgs, CO 80931
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: El Paso County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.753, Longitude -104.732
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 143
- PO Box Addresses: 360
- Residential Addresses: 360
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 80931 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 80931 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Colorado Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Colorado Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Colorado Address and get...
Colorado Springs, CO 80931 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 80931 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 80931 is contained within ZIP Code 80911 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 80911 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Colorado Census Data Comparison Tool